Re: [Gnash-dev] Re: buildbot: UTF8 locale

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Re: buildbot: UTF8 locale
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 07:52:03 +0100

Thanks for the info Petter,
I'm wondering if we should NOT rely on the system locale
at all (except for having an UTF-8 installed).
This I mean in gnash core, not external code like test runners.
Ben, would it be sensible to look for an UTF-8 local at start
time and use it when needed for conversions ?

Petter: meanwhile maybe add the requirement to the wiki
under "Settin up a slave" ?

--strk;