gnewsense-art

Re: [gNewSense-art] NuevoSentido Theme minimal update

From: Graziano Sorbaioli
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-art] NuevoSentido Theme minimal update
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 17:56:37 +0100

Luis Felipe Lopez Acevedo ha scritto:

>     It's too vivid to me. :)
>     Our main colour should be one of the palette used for your newest logo
>     (amazing!).
>

> Actually, the new green is from that palette.

I mean something like #aead22.

What about variations of yellow-orange such as:

#ffc102

I think we should have three preinstalled themes.

1) your current green/lime one.

2) yellow/orange one

3) light brown taken from the same logo palette

What do you think?

Where are the others of the artwork team?

I want more feedbacks about this.

>     the grey and dark one are too dark.
>     I can't see the text very well.
>     I suggest better contrast but  I didn't like these two variations as
>     they are now.
>

> They look OK in my screen :P, although I don't like dark themes.

Yes, they are ok but in the menus, the black text with dark background
is not so visible imho.

I think we need a more lighter background.
For the rest, yes, they are wonderful.

- --
Graziano Sorbaioli -- www.sorbaioli.org
Join the Free Software Foundation: http://www.fsf.org/jf?referrer=7201
Supporters will receive our new USB membership card with gNewSense Live