gnewsense-art

Re: [gNewSense-art] NuevoSentido Theme minimal update

From: Karl Goetz
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-art] NuevoSentido Theme minimal update
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 09:21:12 +1030

On Fri, 30 Jan 2009 15:01:43 -0500
Luis Felipe Lopez Acevedo <address@hidden> wrote:

> 2009/1/30 Graziano Sorbaioli <address@hidden>

> >  Now I think the next move should be to create three .theme files
> > and include them in the next gNewSense release (2.2).
> >

> Done. And I included a new background. You can download the whole
> package here:
>
> http://introsmedia.tuxfamily.org/nuevo_sentido/NuevoSentido.tar.gz

I'm trying to work out how we should go about packaging all the themes
listed on the art page (and who we can find to do it).
There's some pretty cool ones there.

> > In a few months my italian gNewSense team will be able to provide
> > graphics too thanks to a nice artist.
>

> Excellent!

Nice!
Perhaps we should make a 'desktops' package and a 'themes' package.
kk

--
Karl Goetz, (Kamping_Kaiser / VK5FOSS)
Debian user / gNewSense contributor