Re: Models and interfaces

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: Models and interfaces
Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 14:26:57 +0200

>>> address@hidden 9 May 2002 13:13:10 >>>
> Is there any plans for support of the Nokia 8310 ?
> If possible, I'd like to contribute to this.

Sure. We would like to support all the phones. You may try any of the
existing drivers to check the compatibility. If any of them works, tell us.

> Also, have anyone considered interfacing Gnokii with Evolution in order
> to synchronize contacts and calender entries?

Yes. But this is not that important at the moment. Anyway, if you wish to
work on it, you are very welcome.

> synchronization routines from the Palm Pilot utilities could be used. As
> far as I know, they use vcard and vcal for data exchange.

gnokii already can save data in vCard or vCalendar format (AFAIR)