Re: Models and interfaces

From: Pavel Machek
Subject: Re: Models and interfaces
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 00:32:07 +0200

Hi!

> Also, have anyone considered interfacing Gnokii with Evolution in order
> to synchronize contacts and calender entries? I imagine the
> synchronization routines from the Palm Pilot utilities could be used. As
> far as I know, they use vcard and vcal for data exchange.

It would be nice to have something like that. Something like gnokii
--export and gnokii --import would be the way to do it (and then teach
evolution to call that, then).

Partial vcard support is already there in gnokii...
                                                                        Pavel
--
(about SSSCA) "I don't say this lightly.  However, I really think that the U.S.
no longer is classifiable as a democracy, but rather as a plutocracy." --hpa