Re: AT sendmsg failing with error = 4

From: Marcin Wiacek
Subject: Re: AT sendmsg failing with error = 4
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 13:17:22 +0200

Hmmm,

> I'm experiencing random (?) errors 4 (IIRC) on AT message send. What
> is neccessary to work around that?

Maybe there will be such day, that some people will not make the same
errors again and again ? FYI: gnokii has sending SMS wrong ! You should
use different method. I told it to this list in thread started 20 May.
David Green said later, it's OK. But when I looked into source, saw
nothing has changed !!!!!

You (I mean about gnokii developers) really seems not not understand
some my source and my ideas here and in different places (when I look
into such posts - for example "Possibility to send text with
PictureMessage" - I see it and you will have new problems, he, he,....)
and that's why have error 4 and other. Don't tell, it's different.

Join our work and at least such stupid errors will not exist !

...oh or maybe...gnokii team want to show, that know everything the best
;-))) ? Sorry for irony, but for now it looks like - no tries in making
some things in more and more people.

Pozdrowienia/Best Regards
--
Marcin Wiacek (mailto:address@hidden,