RE: AT sendmsg failing with error = 4

From: Marcin Wiacek
Subject: RE: AT sendmsg failing with error = 4
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 14:28:42 +0200

> But you loose time for sending emails that give nothing to anyone. You

> don't want to help gnokii project then. There's no place for you here.

My help: patches dropped two years ago, working mygnokii with many ideas
and features, mygnokii2 written from stratch (with many things done
better than in gnokii) during 2 months.

Yes, there is no place for me here, but I WILL track it from time to
time and answer on SOME posts. If hate this, write: list is moderated
and there are only published things comfortable for developers. And
moderate it.

> It's not your business, as you are not interested in gnokii. Go away
> to your own list.

No. Gnokii is first free project for GSM. It's not your private place,
where you can do everything. Gnokii is too known.

Or ignore me (but it will be wrong, because you will drop many
interesting and interesting for gnokii too things)

or resign from beeing gnokii main manager (IMHO, during two years many
things were not resolved and it shows something; old phones are dropped
from CVS and it shows something; with your govern there are NOT even
mygnokii additions GOOD moved)

or allow other people, who HAVE something to say and do, make their
work.

With the second you will show, that have honour (like Pavel Janik) and
will show, that sometimes can say: I can't do some things the best
(IMHO, it was tried to be done during two years and it didn't end with
success).

Pozdrowienia/Best Regards
--
Marcin Wiacek (mailto:address@hidden,