6310i and gnokii

From: Attila Pletyak
Subject: 6310i and gnokii
Date: 25 Sep 2002 15:29:23 +0200

Hello,

  I've just bought a Nokia 6310i mobile phone, and today I've found this
gnokii software.

  I am quite interested in the bluetooth features of my phone, but
unfortunately I've seen in the list archives of September 2002, that
bluetooth is not yet working, you need testers.

  First of all: I have a laptop without serial, pcmcia and irda ports,
at least it has USB. Is there any cables for Nokia 6310i with which I
can connect it to the USB port of my laptop?

  I can also buy a bluetooth USB accessory to this laptop. Would it be
enough for your test purposes?

  BTW, I am quite a beginner (with great enthusiasm) in bluetooth, so I
don't really know if I can help you.

  TIA,

  Attila Pletyak from Hungary