Current gnokii status.

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Current gnokii status.
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 19:34:56 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

I wasn't active last week because my vacation, so sorry for any unanswered
emails, I'll try do answer them ASAP.

The current gnokii status is that, we are approaching 0.5.0 version. It
means: I almost finished converting API, but working with CVS is very
incompatible with my way of work -- I made a lot of the offline work and
now need to split it to the several patches. More over I see some good
changes from Pavel and Bozo and need to get synced with them. Does anyone
know whether subversion allow for distributed repositories? I mean I'd
like to synchronize my local 'cvs' with the public one without much work.

Anyway it will take a few days and will need testing '0.5.0' number looks
good for this reason. The visible changes will be:
 - only 1 include file for gnokii/xgnokii/smsd/gnokiid/whatever
(gnokii-api.h)
 - really unique names for the exported functions.

take care,