gn_phonebook_entry: Last change timestamp?

From: Dimitris Stasinopoulos
Subject: gn_phonebook_entry: Last change timestamp?
Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 13:26:55 +0300

Hello all, I'm developing a KDE addressbook<->gnokii-compatible phone
synchronization program, so I've stabled on this slight issue:

I need to know when a gn_phonebook_entry was last changed. In
include/gnokii/common.h, I can see that the gn_phonebook_entry structure
has a member called 'date', which is of type gn_timestamp. The question
is: Is that what I'm looking for? If not, what is it? And is there a way
to do what I'm looking for?  Any help here would be greatly
appreciated...

Dimitris

--
Not only will all eyes be on the leaders of men,
but all combat sights as well.