Re: gn_phonebook_entry: Last change timestamp?

From: Dimitris Stasinopoulos
Subject: Re: gn_phonebook_entry: Last change timestamp?
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 11:33:03 +0300

On Tuesday 06 May 2003 10:31, Pawel Kot wrote:

> Nokia phones are not the only supported by gnokii. And I don't think
> any phone (supported by AT driver) does provide such functionality.

I know, but in this case, only Nokia's phones offer descent phone book
support through gnokii. My app can currently "sync" all the phones
(general, cellular, home ,work, fax, and even sets the preferred one),
plus the email, URL, postall address and note. I don't know what happens
with phones that don't support these features, as I have only tested the
app with my 6310i.

> But anyway, if you provide nice progress bar while syncing users won't
> mind long waiting ;-)
>
> pkot

True - next version ;-)

Dimitris

--
What is this talk of 'release'? Klingons do not make software 'releases'.
Our software 'escapes' leaving a bloody trail of designers and quality