RE: unusual cable requirement

From: B Judd
Subject: RE: unusual cable requirement
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 08:44:59 -0600

I don't know about aftermarket, however...

Nokia does make a data cable for the Cark-91 that comes out of the handsfree
kit and has an end that resembles the bottom of your phone you can plug a
dau-9 cable into and use just like it is plugged directly into the phone.  I
use data software in this manner daily with my carkit.