Re: Gnokii on Mac OS X

From: ruotger . skupin
Subject: Re: Gnokii on Mac OS X
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 13:39:44 +0200 (MEST)

> Ouch, I belive that we don't have IrDA support for Mac systems. I think I
> could build it if I had remote access to such machine _ don't know IrDA
> API for Mac systems.
Correct, this is the problem. As far as I know, Apple seems to have
implemented only part of
the IrDA stack and there is no API for it.

> Ruotger(sp?) reported only success with serial connections.
Yes that's running fine. I haven't tried the latest cvs for some weeks now,
sorry

By the way, how about the compiling instructions in README-MacOSX? Aren't
those still
working?

Roddi

--