Nokia 6310i call notification

From: Trevor Hawkins
Subject: Nokia 6310i call notification
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 19:54:10 -0700

Hi,

I am looking to detect when an incoming call arrives.  I'm using the call
notification functions for my 6190 and they work great.  But these are not
implemented for the 6510 driver of course, so I'd need an alternative to get
the 6310i working...

Are there any simple solutions to this, other than (1) monitoring the
display with "getdisplaystatus"  for an incoming call, or (2) going to the
AT mode and waiting for RING?  I was just hoping for something that might
work for both the 6190 and 6310.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Trevor