gnokiirc guessing vs automatic gnokiirc generation

From: Olivier Kaloudoff
Subject: gnokiirc guessing vs automatic gnokiirc generation
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 15:24:24 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Pkot,

        I don't know exactly which magic you are
involving when guessing this kind of parameters on the
list,

>My guess is to use nk6510 driver (see the latest entry of the FAQ) and
>use the following configuration:
>[global]
>port = /dev/ircomm0
>connection = irda
>model = 6100

        but I can assure it's impressive :)

        I would like to help the gnokii project doing a small webpage
with all working gnokiirc files, validated by a user, with User Name,
email-address, gnokii version, gnokii parameters, os, etc.

        If you think that this is useful, I'll start
collecting these .gnokiirc, so that next, we'll be able to
write some kind of "gnokii --make-gnokiirc" option.

Olivier Kaloudoff