Re: freebsd

From: Patrick J Okui
Subject: Re: freebsd
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 17:33:31 +0000 (GMT)

Hi there,

On Sat, 19 Jul 2003, Officina dei Bit s.n.c. -* Dal Cero Paolo *- wrote:

> Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 17:04:51 +0200
> From: Officina dei Bit s.n.c. -* Dal Cero Paolo *- <address@hidden>
> To: address@hidden
> Subject: freebsd
>
> Hi All
>
> Can anyone help me for install smsd under freebsd 4.8 ??

>From your previous posts I assume you did the following...

cd /usr/ports/comms/gnokii
make all install ....

or something similar. If that's the case, you should have the gnokii
source in /usr/ports/distfiles. You can type make extract in
/usr/ports/comms/gnokii and that should give you the extracted files
from the tar ball in  /usr/ports/comms/gnokii/work. You can then type cd
smsd and then do the usual (there should be a readme in there for
further directions...)

HTH
Patrick.