Re: 7650?

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: 7650?
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 16:37:27 +0200

>>> address@hidden 25 July 2003 11:55:09 >>>
> It's a deal :-)
> I'll buy the phone on next Wednesday (31st of July), so what do I
need to
> look at, to make myself comfortable with the code until then?

It seems that we will need a new driver using OBEX protocol. So the
first task would be to do a reseach if there's in fact no other
possibility
to access the phone.

If there's really no other chance we should start to implement an obex
driver (I think with an analogy to AT driver).

And we will definitely NOT implement OBEX on our own but use some
existing libraries.