wireless programming

From: Wildan Alimudin
Subject: wireless programming
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 13:34:43 GMT

ello,
I'm developing a program related to SMS, there several problems:
1. Is PDU Format the standard form for messaging (SMS)? What about ringtone and picture/logo, are they using the PDU form too?
2. How is a cellphone save the data (text, image and ringtone) in memory (inbox, outbox and archieve using SIM Card and Cellphone Memory)? Is it using PDU, hexadecimal binary or maybe another method?
4. Are there any differents between SIM Card and cellphone memory in saving method?
5. In program development, must we code 'the save method' or just the phone do it?
Thanks for helping
-Wildan-
Free multi-lingual web-based and  POP3 email service with a generous 15MB of storage, a choice of themes for your mailbox, message filtering, plus spam and virus protection
Sign up now: http://www.gawab.com