Re: Best model for nokia.

From: BORBELY Zoltan
Subject: Re: Best model for nokia.
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 23:36:50 +0100

Hi,

On Thu, Feb 05, 2004 at 01:07:26PM +0100, address@hidden wrote:
> I'm gonna setup a SMS service which can receives and send messages. But
> before I buy a Nokia phone for gnokii I want to know which model works
> best. If you have gnokii working can you please mail me which model you
> are using?

Maybe a nokia 6310 can be a good choice. It can store a lot of sms
(it can be useful if smsd isn't running a while). From the older
models the 6110/5110 or 6210/7110 works well too.

There are user reports that Nokia 6100 and 7250i can be broken, so
avoid these phones.

Newer (symbian based phones) haven't supported yet, but I'm working
on it.

Bye,
Bozo