Re: Nokia 6100 dead... and it was not IrDA!

From: Tirs Abril
Subject: Re: Nokia 6100 dead... and it was not IrDA!
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 12:46:07 +0100

> This is probably connected to retransmission policy used in gnokii. Did
> you notices some delays in communication before the breakage?

Yes, I think so. But, why did it happen? Could you please be more specific?
How can the RS-232 signal break the telephone? This is a serious violation of
the RS-232 protocol!

On the other hand, can I avoid it in the future? Why does it happen with 6100
and not with other models? Can the retransmission policy be changed so these
things won't happen again?

--
_____