Re: Solaris 10 x86 - Solved!!!

From: Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter
Subject: Re: Solaris 10 x86 - Solved!!!
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 10:30:00 -0300

Guys, problem solved!!!
Could not be more easy: go to http://opensolaris.org/os/project/wwan/, download the driver there. Configure as noted on the page, then configure Gnokii to work with AT driver, and serial connection.

Thank you all!

Regards,

Edson Richter

ML mail escreveu:
>Hum, sorry I didn't have additional information to help you.In fact, I'm trouble to >help myself ;-), since I'm not a C programmer for more than 15 years!And as I >told you, I don't have either PgSQL or MySQL installed, so I did compile for file >backed use only.

No problem, I cannot help you neither :( I was maybe hoping that someone reading the list, would see my post and be able to answer me.

>I had to fix something on utils (to compile Gnokii), but I don't remember what (I >do believe something related to INT_MAX or to include pi-usb.h, I really don't >remember - and I wasn't careful to document what I did with original sources). >But I used only tips from the mail list archive.

The trick with INT_MAX in include/config.h is already fixed, I asked this a few days ago and someone kindly helped me ;-)

Looks like Solaris 10 is not so well supported for gnokii, hope this will change soon. It's funny because 3 years ago I compiled gnokii 0.6.0 on Solaris 9 x86 and I had less problems...

Regards and good luck!