Good Phone

From: Doug Forster
Subject: Good Phone
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 16:33:23 -0600

List,

I am looking to setup a configuration with Nagios where we setup stuff to interconnect our environments Prod, Test ect in different locations. We need an inexpensive solution to verify that the other is up ect. We were thinking that a cheap Nokia phone might be the best bet with gnokii. My question is what is a good inexpensive phone to use for SMS text messages? Anyone have a good idea on a plan it unlimited texting and like just a couple hundred minutes of talk time?

Thanks in advance,

Doug