phonebook on nokia 5310

From: yahoo-pier_andreit
Subject: phonebook on nokia 5310
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 14:18:15 +0100

I'm using gnokii 0.6.26 (the last I don't succeed to install on suse
11.1) with xgnoki, on suse 11.1
in the phonebook of nokia 5310 associated at each contact there are more
than one information besides the telephone number, like email address,
home address etc, with gnokii I can only read and write telephon
numbers, is there any way to read and write the other informations ???
many thanks
pierluigi