Re: [gnokii] writephonebook command on a nokia 6303i, with various diffe

From: Athanasios Silis
Subject: Re: [gnokii] writephonebook command on a nokia 6303i, with various different connections. it fails more or less with all
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2016 00:49:29 +0300

Hi there,
before proceeding with what you suggest, I need to know if the steps I have performed so far are correct.
For example did I remove the correct modules iin order to test dku2libusb? is there something else I should do?

thank you

On Sun, Jul 24, 2016 at 10:18 PM, Daniele Forsi <address@hidden> wrote:

> gnokii --version = 0.6.31

> and the command and command output (omitting the huge log dump)

relased version and no log -> retry with the git version
http://gnokii.org/git.shtml and show log if it doesn't work

there is also a file-based tool called phonebook_convert with which
you can check if libgnokii is able to read and write the information
you are interested in; use this too with the git version of libngnokii

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/gnokii/gnokii-extras.git/tree/snippets/phonebook

--
Daniele Forsi