[open-cobol-list] line continuation problem

From: Guenter . Sandner
Subject: [open-cobol-list] line continuation problem
Date: Fri Feb 4 01:36:00 2005

I have posted the wrong statement, sorry for this.

Now we have found and fixed the issue in our oracle precompiler.
We have removed the last continuation marker:
[code]
           02  FILLER                   PIC X(119) VALUE
           "LAPRODID AND MCLAID = :DX_V15V1_MCLAID AND MUSRID IS NULL AN
      -    "D MINQNAME = :DX_V15V1_MINQNAME AND MAAID = :DX_V15V1_MAAID"
      -    .
[/code]

But the original statement was compiled with MF without problem, so it
might be a portability issue.

Guenter Sandner
SmartStream Technologies

SmartStream Technologies GmbH