[open-cobol-list] libdb Licensing - READ

From: Roger While
Subject: [open-cobol-list] libdb Licensing - READ
Date: Wed May 4 09:57:30 2005

Hi David,
Thanks for taking a time out from your own project.
At least here in Europe (with driver program "cobcrun"
and compiling applications as modules ),
there is NO licensing problems (So, I have been infomed
by a lawyer).
I really do not want to be held up by legal constaints.
Therefore, we should both concentrate on an alternative.
I will continue to contact sources. (Including IBM - C-ISAM).
I have CVS access to the VBISAM project (As you know)

Roger