RE: [open-cobol-list] libdb Licensing - READ

From: Bill Klein
Subject: RE: [open-cobol-list] libdb Licensing - READ
Date: Fri May 6 12:48:10 2005

FYI,
  "LOCK" and *all* of file-sharing/record-locking is in the '02 Standard,
but is in the "processor dependent" list - which (effectively) means they
are "optional"

P.S. As far as tests go, it seems to me that X/Open *used* to have some
"add-on" tests to the NIST tests - which did include "file sharing/record
locking" (which was in that Standard - but NOT exactly as it ended up in the
'02 Standard).