[open-cobol-list] CVS Update 20050515

From: Roger While
Subject: [open-cobol-list] CVS Update 20050515
Date: Sun May 15 01:52:50 2005

CVS Updated.
Change compiler to prodcue "Warning: " instead of "warning: ".
Produce "Error: " when there is a serious error. (Previously nothing)
This makes it easier to grep mass compiles.
OC tests adjusted accordingly.

Change config files (config/*.conf) to only include "default.conf"
and not to nest includes. We will need this for individual
"not-reserved" words.

Re: "not-reserved" words. Here is a tentative list which I think
should be not-reserved for anything other than cobol2002
(comments please, then I can update the conf files) :
ACTIVE-CLASS
ALIGNED
ALLOCATE
ANYCASE