[open-cobol-list] VBISAM Win32 port (2)

From: David Essex
Subject: [open-cobol-list] VBISAM Win32 port (2)
Date: Wed May 18 11:56:26 2005

FYI, I've managed to compile VBISAM  and run some examples based on VBISAM
using MinGW.

It is based on the CVS version, 1.04, plus the bug fix by 'Roger While'.

It is not yet a complete port as Win32 does not support 'flock', but uses another format. So record locks do not work.

But otherwise it seams to work.

I would like to post the source code, and maybe a binary, on the VBISAM web on
SF.

In the mean time any one who would like to try this please send me an e-mail.