Re: [open-cobol-list] Open Cobol Trademark

From: Keisuke Nishida
Subject: Re: [open-cobol-list] Open Cobol Trademark
Date: Wed May 18 11:08:25 2005

Alain Lucari wrote:
Open-Cobol is perfect for me, as name like fonctionalites, but
if you think that you must change the name, I suggest
Kei-cobol ...

Sounds great!  Go for it! :-)

Seriously, I personally think that it is acceptable to keep
the name as it is now, unless someone, such as the trademark
holder, claims that we shouldn't use the word "OpenCOBOL".

Keisuke