Re: [open-cobol-list] human input options WAS Intoducing myself.

From: Bill Klein
Subject: Re: [open-cobol-list] human input options WAS Intoducing myself.
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 15:52:54 -0500

John,
  Just call me "ignorant" <G>.

I have never heard of them (so this reflects on me), but can you tell me
what the following are or where I can read about them?

 - Tcl/TK,
 - Rildo
 - Expect

Are these Unix or Linux things or are they available on Windows or are they
gcc or something else? (I know that I could "google" them, but I thought you
might give me an overview - or point me to one.)