[open-cobol-list] CVS Update 20080103 (OC 1.1)

From: Roger While
Subject: [open-cobol-list] CVS Update 20080103 (OC 1.1)
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2008 17:25:57 +0100

First update after the 1.0 release.
Rebase to 1.1.
As ususal pre-release available at :
http://www.sim-basis.de/open-cobol-1.1.tar.gz

Details in respective ChangeLog's.

Summary -
- VALUE OF clause within FD was not being correctly
   identified leading to a syntax error. This is legacy but still
   accepted by MF and we should also do so.
   Note with warning options activated (-Wall) this will produce
   a warning except in the case of -std=cobol2002 which will
   produce an error.

- Due to a misunderstanding of "autoconf" by me, compilations
  would always be done with maximum optimization !
  This has been around since sometime 2006 and nobody
   noticed!
   I was always wondering why the "make check" and the
   Cobol85 tests were taking so long!

- Strip out the own_memxxx functions. These are no longer
   necessary with recent compilers.

Roger