Re: [open-cobol-list] MVS SIMULATOR

From: Ben Duncan
Subject: Re: [open-cobol-list] MVS SIMULATOR
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2008 16:25:32 -0600

I think MicroFocus COBOL has something along those lines as well
as Acu-Cobol (Now owned by MicroFocus). I think you are thinking of
CICS COBOL, no?

Etta David wrote:
Greetings and Happy New Year 2008.

I wish to findout where I can buy an MVS SIMULATOR (That is a program with mainframe features like ISPF/TSO that will permit me work on my PC as if i was on a mainframe). Your response will help me alot. Regards,
 David.

--
Ben Duncan - Business Network Solutions, Inc. 336 Elton Road  Jackson MS, 39212
"Never attribute to malice, that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"