Re: [open-cobol-list] Introduction: btiffin

From: boscagarda-programming
Subject: Re: [open-cobol-list] Introduction: btiffin
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 13:34:08 -0700 (PDT)

Brian,

Thanks for the work you are doing with the FAQ. I've been following it on the forums
as you know and it really looks good so far. Welcome to OC and hopefully with your
help we can do great things with COBOL.

As soon as I get the chance I will start working on reading through all of the forum
logs and try to help start organizing things as well. If we had a couple of us, we
could tackle things in groups. So and so does these dates through these, and
so and so else does those dates..or topics etc.

Sign me up.
Joseph James Frantz