[open-cobol-list] Install packages, open-cobol 1.0

From: Brian Tiffin
Subject: [open-cobol-list] Install packages, open-cobol 1.0
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 23:03:28 -0400

Hello list,

I'd like to flesh out the FAQ with a list of all easy-access binary packages
for OpenCOBOL 1.0 (or other latest for the platform).   I run Debian pretty
much exclusively and don't know much about the other supported OSes.

Debian APT open-cobol
Redhat RPM ?
yum ?

Cygwin? Is there one?
Etc...

If you happen to know of one, please drop a note to the list or on
opencobol.org.  That would be cool.  Might save me a miss and a few hours of
google.

Thanks in advance
Brian

===