[open-cobol-list] add1tocobol advocacy meeting Sunday Sept 21st 2:00pm U

From: Domain Admin
Subject: [open-cobol-list] add1tocobol advocacy meeting Sunday Sept 21st 2:00pm UTC
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 23:41:48 -0400

The date and time of the meeting has been set and is now solid. I will be mailing out a complete agenda in the next day or so. If you have desires for addition to the agenda please add them here:

http://www.opencobol.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=333&forum=1

I will try to take into account all suggestions.

Where: FREENODE IRC
Channel: #add1tocobol
Date: Sunday September 21st
Time: 2:00pm (14:00) UTC

Please keep in mind the time is UTC, and adjust for your time zone. For instance the America's Eastern Zone is UTC-5. So they would join us at 9:00am in their local zone.

Many Kind Regards,
--
Joseph James Frantz
(Aoirthoir)

September 20, 2008 add1tocobol meeting at:
#add1tocobol on Freenode IRC.
add1tocobol.com