[open-cobol-list] user libraries

From: Alain
Subject: [open-cobol-list] user libraries
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 17:57:02 +0200

Roger,

I work with Open-Cobol from may 2003.
Now, I have installed O-C-1.1 from 2008/01/11 on ZenWalk-5.2 (Slackware based).
Seem to me that most programs were working after install and some other must be
modified, essentially for accept clause, but I have no tile for do that.
Now, I have an urgent job to do and O-c not found my libraries unless
I well have the path of cobol library and my own in COB_LIBRARY_PATH.
I suppose that change nothing but I can try with your prog working as a runtime
with all my progs compiled with -m but i don't found again the name.
Thanks if you give me the name and thanks again if you have an idea about libs.

best regards,
--
Alain <address@hidden>