Re: [open-cobol-list] syntax hilighting for cobol in kwrite

From: Brian Tiffin
Subject: Re: [open-cobol-list] syntax hilighting for cobol in kwrite
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 08:19:30 -0400

I posted an early draft of a KParts highlighter (KATE and KWrite) to

http://www.opencobol.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=315&forum=1&viewmode=flat&order=ASC&start=30

If that link doesn't make it through, it's the last page of the Open Cobol
IDE?  thread on opencobol.org

Not overly proud ... I only worked on it enough to get some highlights.  It's
based on a fortran.xml that ships with KDE and still has a lot of Fortran
leftovers... That will change.

The attached goes into /usr/share/apps/katepart/syntax/cobol.xml (for my
Debian setup).

Cheers,
Brian