Re: [open-cobol-list] Cobol + GTK

From: Patrick
Subject: Re: [open-cobol-list] Cobol + GTK
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 09:15:41 -0500

Patrick,

Have a look at:

http://www.opencobol.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=1460&forum=1

Hi Robert

Thanks for answering my post. If I could bug you a little more....

I am on Mint Linux(moving soon). I tried to build this using the opencobol in the repository. I also purged it and built it from source. In both cases ocgtk.h was not found. I searched from root with find -iname "ocgtk.h" and didn't come up with anything. Is this file installed during the installation?

Another list member generously sent me a link to his project in a PM and I am working through that now. It is windows based, I just need to figure out the install process.

I am also reading through the programmers guide, there are many things I don't understand yet and if you or anyone else wants to postpone answering my silly questions until I am finished in a few days, I totally understand.

-Patrick