Re: [open-cobol-list] Linux Mint Borked?

From: Brian Tiffin
Subject: Re: [open-cobol-list] Linux Mint Borked?
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 15:31:12 -0400

Patrick;

Something is amiss with the link loader paths.  Try  strace cobolprogram and take a look to see what directories are being looked at.

Don't forget -L. -lloadlib will allow finding the library in current working dir, but only for the compile pass.  At runtime, the LD_RUN_PATH, LD_LIBRARY_PATH and COB_LIBRARY_PATH env vars kick in.

Cheers,
Brian