Re: [open-cobol-list] Daydreaming about another language to emit

From: Patrick
Subject: Re: [open-cobol-list] Daydreaming about another language to emit
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2013 23:21:31 -0400

On 10/06/2013 09:52 AM, address@hidden wrote:
  Hallo Patrick, hallo all!
and what about of use bison and flex to build
a precompiler for Open Cobol,
just to complain OOP using .so separated libraries and a semplified new
sintax,
without messing the original ANSI cobol syntax...
Bye.

Hi !

I didn't follow your email completely. Are you saying we could split off bison and flex to create a separate stage before the rest of the compilation process?

Are you saying that we could have separate runtime libraries like move.so, screen.so ?

Ciao - Patrick