gnue-dev

Re: Fw: GNU Enterprise

From: Reinhard Mueller
Subject: Re: Fw: GNU Enterprise
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 13:50:39 +0100

Dear Ms Joswan,

Am Mittwoch, den 14.12.2011, 08:01 +0700 schrieb Joswan:
> I am sorry for the wrong typing, actually our school interesting to
> implement GNU Enterprise software and we have some questions need to
> clarify to cover our company requirement, please help to answer the
> questions below:

this seems to be based on a misconception that GNU Enterprise is an ERP
system to be used in companies or schools.

In fact, GNU Enterprise is a development platform to create database
systems. So if you want to create a software yourself to fulfill all the
criteria you have listed, you might choose GNU Enterprise as your
programming platform. But if you are looking for a turnkey solution, GNU
Enterprise is not the right way to go for you.

I hope this helps.
--
Reinhard Mueller
GNU Enterprise project (http://www.gnuenterprise.org)