gnue-dev

Fw: GNU Enterprise

From: Joswan
Subject: Fw: GNU Enterprise
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 08:01:07 +0700

Dear Mr. Mueller,
I am sorry for the wrong typing, actually our school interesting to implement GNU Enterprise software and we have some questions need to clarify to cover our company requirement, please help to answer the questions below:

1.       Can the finance software support multiple companies as our school has at least 2 companies, one is called “PT” and one is called “Yayasan”?

Response:

2.       Can we do Online transactions for:

a.       Payment of school trips including immersions?   (This will go to “Yayasan”)

Response:

b.      Payment of school fees?  (This will go to “Yayasan”)

Response:

c.       Payment of capital levy?   (This will go to “PT”)

Response:

d.      Purchase of uniforms and other school items  (This will go to “Yayasan”)

Response:

3.       Can we do Payment of e-banking into multiple accounts?

 Response:

4.       Is the chart of account determined by the finance company or can it be suited to our needs?

Response:

5.       Can the Process of purchase requisition and purchase order streamlined into payment and fixed assets inventory?

Response:

6.       Would there be feature to take care of Fixed assets depreciation?

Response:

7.       Can printing of the cheques and e-banking payment be done in Indonesia?   Has Corero been used by any institutions in Indonesia?

Response:

8.       Can there be a feature that if we exceed budget a supervisor password is required before purchase requisition can be made?

Response:

9.       Can Accounts payable list balance owed per supplier or contractor due to multiple payments or requirement for down payment?

Response:

10.   Is the software charged by per user and how much is the fee to use the software?

Response:

11.   Since we have different scenario due to the unstable IDR, are we allowed to make more than 1 budget in the financial system?

Response:

12.    Can purchase requisitions be made directly by teachers online?  it seems that a Finance module is meant only for administrators and has no functionality that allows teachers to make purchase requisitions?

Response:

13. Do you have any representative office in Jakarta, Indonesia?

Response:

14. Any school in Jakarta using this software?

Thank you for your promt response.

Warm Regards,
Joswan (Ms)
Accounting Dept