Re: Releases

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: Releases
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2022 09:39:16 -0500

Hey Guys,

I will be doing a corresponding release of Gorm since there have also been improvements and bug fixes to it in the last year or so.

Another thing I will be doing in the next couple of weeks is looking at FTP hosting so that we can look into both restoring access to our historical files as well as storing new files.  I will be contacting the FSF to see if they can set aside some space for us on their servers.   As you know we used to host our own at OXMIUM, but that is no longer the case (of course).   Now that we have a release and we also are anticipating the Debian release deadline in January we really need the FTP site back.

Yours, GC