Re: Releases

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Releases
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2022 18:15:33 +0100

Sorry, this will take a bit longer. My OpenSuse Linux is no longer starting up
and I failed to repair it up to now. This happens when switching into graphics
mode after the login and is accompanied by blinking keyboard lights, I already
tried a manual update from the command prompt.

If I won’t get this fixed within the next few hours, I will just mail you the
changes to the news files.

Sorry for the delay,
Fred