Re: [platform-testers] verification instructions for groff 1.23.0.rc2

From: G. Branden Robinson
Subject: Re: [platform-testers] verification instructions for groff 1.23.0.rc2
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2023 11:30:14 -0600

Hi Dagobert,

At 2023-02-16T07:22:51+0100, Dagobert Michelsen wrote:
> > I'm happy to try out my prescription myself if someone can offer me
> > a shell account on a Solaris 10 system.  No special privileges are
> > necessary to perform and test a build and installation.
>
> This sounds reasonable to me. While I would prefer an automatic solution
> I fully understand the ongoing obsolesence of Solaris 10. If you want I
> can set up an account on the OpenCSW buildfarm for you. Alternatively
> you may already have an account on GCC tetaneutral where I also sponsored
> machines for Solaris 10 and 11:
>   https://cfarm.tetaneutral.net/

Thanks for pointing this out.  I've used it over the past week or so to
improve outcomes on macOS and Solaris 11 hosts.  I wasn't able to access
the Solaris 10 system because it and my Debian bullseye system don't
appear to have any hash algorithms in common that would enable an SSH
connection.

Regards,
Branden