Re: How to contribute ?

From: Jérémy Korwin-Zmijowski
Subject: Re: How to contribute ?
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2020 10:57:44 +0100

Hi Sirgazil,

"Maybe a first step would be to report the bug you found and any suggested
patches..."

Added in my todo-list ;-)

But I feel like I could (should?) be more active in the resolution of bugs I
report.
I don't want to put pressure on any body, my feeling is the motivation to ask.
Then I am happy with any answer.
I am slowly discovering the processes behind GNU projects and look forward to
skick to it in the best manner.

Jérémy

--
Envoyé de mon appareil Android avec Courriel K-9 Mail. Veuillez excuser ma
brièveté.