Re: GNU G-Golf 0.8.0-rc-3 available for testing

From: Basile Starynkevitch
Subject: Re: GNU G-Golf 0.8.0-rc-3 available for testing
Date: Mon, 6 May 2024 11:53:12 +0200

On 5/4/24 11:39 PM, David Pirotte wrote:
Hi Florian,

Hi David, thank you for your continuing responses.
No problem. I am also interested in fixing this bug

I will try to get a backtrace with GTK debug symbols by patching
Guix to add a debug output to GTK, in the hope that I patch the right
GTK.

A possibility to get a backtrace (assuming you compile on Linux with '-O -g') is to use the libbacktrace library from I.L.Taylor on https://github.com/ianlancetaylor/libbacktrace

and the RefPerSys open source inference engine project (see http://refpersys.org/ ...) is using it.

Regards from near Paris in France.

--
Basile Starynkevitch             <basile@starynkevitch.net>
(only mine opinions / les opinions sont miennes uniquement)