guix-devel

Guix Days + FOSDEM → thumbs up everyone!

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Guix Days + FOSDEM → thumbs up everyone!
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2020 17:01:47 +0100

Hello Guix!

The 4 days in Brussels (Guix Days + FOSDEM) have been intense as always,
and I’m only catching up with email now (as you might have noticed ;-)).

I’d like to thank Pjotr and Manolis for organizing the Guix Days and the
Minimalist Language track again this year, as well as Andreas for
chairing the Guix Days all along!  Thanks also to the 35+ participants
who showed up at the Guix Days and who got involved in all these
sessions.  I believe Andreas has been gathering the notes that everyone
took so hopefully we can share that soon!

It’s also amazing and plain awesome that quite a few people presented
their work on Guix in various devrooms!  I think it’s all been a
productive way to both get more people exposed to Guix and to get useful
feedback.  I guess most videos are on-line now if you want to catch up!
Follow the links at
<https://guix.gnu.org/blog/2020/meet-guix-at-fosdem-2020/>.

I had a great time meeting everyone and it’s definitely been a great
boost; I feel energized and all, woohoo!  I hope it was just as nice for
y’all!  Thumbs up, Guix!

Cheers,
Ludo’.