guix-devel

Re: Guix Days + FOSDEM → thumbs up everyone!

From: zimoun
Subject: Re: Guix Days + FOSDEM → thumbs up everyone!
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2020 01:19:55 +0100

Hi,

Thank you!
You, all the participants.
Refill too with a lot of energy. :-)
And it was really interesting and I have learned a lot.

On Wed, 5 Feb 2020 at 17:02, Ludovic Courtès <address@hidden> wrote:

> sessions.  I believe Andreas has been gathering the notes that everyone
> took so hopefully we can share that soon!

Yes please share the notes. :-)
I am especially interested by the notes about: "Dominating the world"
and "How to deal with releases".

About the "release", I am not sure someone of us took notes.
Has someone catched the ideas? Some material already wrote down that
we could collectively complete.
I am not sure that I can trust my memories. ;-)

Cheers,
simon